stay in the heart of the finger lakes
welcome to our glamping sites...
stay onsite with us at Seneca Lake Brewing Company in one of our
3 pre-set camps: The Colonial Camp, The Commonwealth Camp and our newest addition, The Empire camp. The Colonial camp & commonwealth camp are situated in the woodland at the rear of the beerocracy offering a peaceful and tranquil setting amidst trees, our new empire camp is located closer to the pub and offers scenic views of the lake right from the camp ground.
be sure to book early to guarantee your stay and visit to us and the surrounding area.
Season runs: 1st May – 31st October
all of our sites feature a canvas tent sitting atop a deck platform containing the following;
• Queen bed & mattress.
• 2 side tables.
• Additional 4 person dome tent for extra guests. (4 persons sleeping on the floor or max 2 persons in cots)
• Camp Table and Camp Benches.
• 2 Adirondack Chairs.
• Fire Pit, Wood Stove and Campfire Grill. (logs purchased seperately)
• Grill Tongs, Brush, Water Carrier and trash can
• Sun Shower and Camp Loo.
• Additional extras available at booking.
Availability is limited so booking early is recommended