The Beerocracy Celebrates 3 Years
Time & Location
About the Event
The Beerocracy is turning 3 years young! Can you believe it - we sure cant and have no idea where the time has gone. We guess the saying - "Time fly's when your having fun" rings true.....
Due to the current regulations and restrictions we will be celebrating over the course of the full day with a multitude of fun things going on -
1) Stop in at The Beerocracy and wear your favorite creepy mask, our staff will snap a pic and take your name & email address and at the end of the day we will award one individual the winner who will win a goody bag with our swag & beer.
2) We will also be launching our 2020 Vintage Harvest Ale in bottles and on tap. For those that haven't had it before this is our owners favorite beer because it ages magnificently and is also our biggest beer coming in at 10% ABV.....
3) We will also be auctioning off just 10 bottles of our 2019 Harvest Ale, this ale has sat for a year and is truly spectacular in every way and will continue to age over years to come.... To bid on the auction ($12 reserve in place) simply head out in person, fill out the form, email us or call us... Limit to one bid and one bottle per person.
4) To celebrate the launch of this years harvest ale we will also be tapping a single pin (40 pints) of a 2019 vintage Bourbon Barrel Aged Harvest Ale.... This beer is epic and has been sitting, festering, maturing for a full year too!!!!
5) Crust & Chef Zach will be cooking up a specialty Halloween inspired pie just for the day.
We cant wait to celebrate with everyone and know and understand that times are tough for not only us the business, but also the consumer too. Day in, Day out we truly appreciate your patronage and you are what makes doing this and this place what it is.
Please remember mask and social distancing rules apply.