Sat, Nov 06|
THE BEEROCRACY BONFIRE NIGHT 2021
The biggest bonfire in the region, the best beers & wines = the best time ever!!
Time & Location
Nov 06, 2021, 5:00 PM
Rock Stream, 4520 NY-14, Rock Stream, NY 14878, USA
About the Event
Tickets are still available for purchase at the door!!!
Remember! Remember! Bonfire Night 2021 is upon us and we cant be more excited!
This year we are blowing it up and going for bigger and better.
Help us to celebrate this British Tradition and enjoy the areas biggest fire. This year we are honored to run this as a fundraiser for The Spirit of Schuyler Scholarship Fund in honor of our fallen brewer & Brother - Corey Drake.
This year, as with past we will be walking the Guy Effigy to the bonfire in a flaming torchlit procession and we will be hosting a beer & wine expo under the pavilion with some of our great friends pouring their delicious beers and wines.
Our great friends at Dean Lane Catering will also be onsite offering some delicious eats to fill your bellies with.
Seneca Jam will be providing the perfect music under the pavilion for you to enjoy while purchasing drinks from the amazing beverage vendors we will have onsite.
Wine & Beverage Expo Vendors (to date) - Seneca Lake Brewing Company - Lucky Hare Brewing Company - Big Alice Brewing Company - Two Goats Brewing - Horseheads Brewing - Climbing Bines Craft Ale Company - Finger Lakes Beer Company - Barnstormer Winery - Toast Winery - Miles Wine Cellars - Star Cider (more being added)
The Spirit of Schuyler will also be hosting a table and educating attendees on the great things they are doing as well as running a raffle with an amazing prize.
1) Parking & Complimentary Shuttle Bus - With so many people attending, once our parking lot is full overflow parking is available at Toast Winery across the street. (NO PARKING ON THE GRASS at The Beerocracy, Toast Winery or Lakewood Vineyards). Once Toast Winery is full (and for those that live in Watkins Glen) we will be operating a 16 person bus shuttle to and from the event. The Shuttle will operate as follows -
The Harbor Parking Lot - Watkins Glen (for those who live or are staying in the village.
Lakewood Vineyards Parking Lot.
The bus will run from 445pm from the Harbor Parking lot, then head to Lakewood Vineyards, then drop off at The Beerocracy. This cycle will continue until the last bus departs The Beerocracy at 10pm.....Expect about 15 - 20 minutes between busses.
(When parking at our lot, toast or Lakewood Vineyards please park respectfully so that we can fit as many cars into each lot as possible.... If parking at Toast Winery please, please pay particular attention to the highway when crossing, it will be dark and vehicles drive fast along the highway). BE SAFE!!!!!
2) On arrival at the pub, please walk down to The Snug through the parking lot, all other areas will be cordoned off. Check in will be at the Snug where you will also be given a solo cup to use at the beer expo. Over 21's given a green wristband, under 21's a green/black wrist band for use at the beverage expo for proof of age.
3) For those that have pre-purchased flaming torches, these will be given to you at check-In. Additional ones will also be for sale at the event or you can pre-purchase one now at - https://www.senecalakebrewing.com/.../the-beerocracy... (PLEASE DO NOT light your torch until instructed to do so prior to the procession beginning).
4) This is an outdoor event. We recommend wearing boots/clothes etc, that you don't mind getting muddy, with all the rain we have had it definitely WILL BE MUDDY!!!!!!
5) Seating will be limited, we highly recommend bringing a pop up chair that you can use around the fire or on the lawn.
6) The main pub will be closed to the public from 4PM. There will be 4 porta toilets available for use at the entrance to The Snug Walkway. Please use them respectfully.
7) ***MOST IMPORTANTLY*** We want this to be a fun event, but please understand there comes a lot of risk with putting on this event. Please be respectful of our staff, volunteers and craft beverage expo vendors. It's taken a lot of planning to put this together and will be a great night... Remember, Remember (lol) this event involves fire, if you are in the procession please stay a safe distance from others in front of you. When lighting the fire with the torches please listen to our staff for instructions, when enjoying the fire please do not play with it, simply relax and enjoy it......
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
5PM - Doors to The Snug open to attendees.
6PM - Torchlit procession from the front of the pub down to the bonfire site. Please follow instructions from staff/volunteers.
- 620PM - Raising of the Guy & Welcome speech/words from Spirit of Schuyler.
- 630pm - The Lighting of the fire!!!
- Onwards - 10PM Enjoy the fire, craft beverage expo, food and more.
- Seneca Jam will be playing live music under The Snug Pavilion from 7 - 10pm