Football Tailgate at The Beerocracy
Time & Location
About the Event
Football season is here and while spectators wont be at the games we have you covered here at The Beerocracy!
Grab your tailgating gear and join us for our exclusive Sunday Football Tailgating Experience.
Each week we will be allowing a maximum of 6 vehicles with a maximum of 6 persons to park on the lake side of our new pavilion & Snug area (Which will be available exclusively to attendees) and setup their own tailgate fun while enjoying the Sunday afternoon football games.
The rules are as follows -
- Pre-Purchase your T-Gate Parking Spot - $10.00 per week.
- Maximum of 6 T-Gate parking spots per week.
- Maximum of 6 persons per T-Gate group.
- If coming in multiple vehicles only 1 vehicle allowed in T-Gate zone (other vehicles must park in main parking lot).
- T-Gate zone vehicles will be socially distanced in individual zones to ensure space for social distancing.
- T-Gate'rs responsible for bringing own pop up chairs to use in T-Gate zone next to vehicle.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when seated in a chair/at a table.
- No outside drinks or beverages allowed (all drinks must be purchased through brewery/pub) purchase pints, pitchers, bottles, cans, wine or even a whole pin (40 pints of beer) (pins available at wholesale price).
- T-Gate'rs responsible for bringing own food/cooking appliances etc.
- Trash Bags provided & must be used.
- T-Gate'rs responsible for clearing up their individual T-Gate Zone prior to leaving and using Dumpster for trash.
- Each T-Gate Car allocated a picnic table on the Pavillion pad (reserved exclusively for T-Gaters) 6ft separated from others/big enough for 6 persons.
- During cooler weather, metal fire pits/heaters are allowed – must be in good condition so as not to damage property T-Gate'rs responsible for bringing own wood/heatig appliances.
- During good weather days games will be shown on projector screen outside. During bad weather days each T-Gate car will be allocated a pub table inside the snug (big enough for 6 persons) and games will be shown on the flat screen inside.
- Enjoy both the 1pm and late afternoon games (no evening games shown).
- DirecTV NFL Sunday ticket/redzone used to allow T-Gate'rs to stay up to date across all games being played.
- T-Gate Zone Ticket$10$100$0